Registered UK Charity (No. 115342)
- Dawes, Bromwich, improved parallel motion.
- G. F. Mantz, Birmingham, furnace for consuming smoke.
- Bryan Donkin, Surrey, boiler.
- Alexander Rogers, Halifax; mode of setting boilers to save fuel.
- John Barton, various improvements.
- Philip Taylor, Bromley, mode of applying heat.
- W Steinson, Coleford, improved engine.
- Robert Stirling, Edinburgh, improved furnace.
- George Bodley, Exeter, various improvements.
- Joseph Turner, Layton, rotatory engine.
- John Neville, London, new mode of generating and using steam.
- Joseph Gregson, London, mode of supplying fuel.
- William Losh, Newcastle, improved furnaces.
Sources of Information