Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 134,769 pages of information and 213,810 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Race for the Gordon Bennett Cup from Paris to Innsbruck held on the 26-28 June 1902 with a distance of 351.46 miles
The race was run in conjunction with the 1902 Paris-Vienna Race
1. Henry Fournier. Mors Z. Did not finish
5. Rene de Knyff. Panhard 70. Did not finish
12. Leonce Girardot. C.G.V. Did not finish
45. Selwyn Edge. Napier 50.
170. Montague Grahame-White. Wolseley 30. Did not finish
171. Arthur Callan. Wolseley 30. Did not finish
1. Selwyn Edge. Napier 50. The only finisher in 11h 02m 52s at an average speed of 31.80mph