Arthur William Judge
Arthur William Judge (1887- )
Technical journalist and consultant.
1887 Born in London
Educated at Sir Joseph Williamson's School, Rochester; Royal College of Science, London. Obtained Whitworth Scholarship. Became Engineering Assistant, National Physical Laboratory, Teddington and research assistant to Prof. W. Watson. Granted commission in R.A.F., appointed Senr. Technical Assistant, Air Ministry.
1953 Technical journalist and consultant. Author of numerous books and articles on automobile engineering, etc. Editor, " English Mechanics" 1922-46. Interested in Photography.
- Engineering Workshop Practice
- Modern Cars and Motor Vehicles
- The Modern Motor Engineer
- Modern Motor Cars
- Caxton Engineering Workshop Pocket Book
- Car Maintenance and Repair