of 48 Avenue Street, Bridgeton, Glasgow, Scotland. Telephone: Glasgow, Bridgeton 2117. London Office: 56 Victoria Street, London, SW1. Telephone: Victoria 2849
1945 Allander Industries Limited, of Allander Mills, Milngavie, was incorporated, with capital of £10,000, to acquire and carry on that portion of the business of the Ellangowan Paper Co Ltd relating to radio and electrical engineering developed and carried on by that company during the war. In the following year, expansion of the business resulted in a transfer to premises at Avenue Street, Bridgeton, Glasgow.
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of a Comprehensive range of Broadcast Receivers and Radiograms for Home and Export markets. (Olympia, Ground Floor, Stand No. C.1545) 
1948 The company went into voluntary liquidation.
Sources of Information
- The Scotsman 1 December 1945
- Milngavie and Bearsden Herald 20 July 1946
- 1947 British Industries Fair p9
- National Records of Scotland BT2/23625