November 1944. Front cover.
November 1944. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials - Taxation. Overseas Markets. Selling Price...473-474
- The Microscope - An Introduction to the Subject of Metallurgical Investigation...475-482
- The Rotol Auxiliary - A Six-cylinder Air-cooled Engine with Power Plant - D. R. Pobjoy...491-196
- Engine Failures - A Statistical Survey of Main Causes...496
- Tin and Phosphor Bronze - Improved Quality from Common Grade Alloys - Tin Research Institute]], W. T. Pell-Walpole...502
- Ball and Roller Bearings - A Survey of the Various Factors Affecting Friction. Part II. - L. Rosenfeld...503-505
- Valve Clearance - A Novel Automatic Self-Adjusting Regulator - Otto Burkhardt...505
- Small Pistons - Some Considerations on Post-war Practice...508-509
- Current Patents - A Comprehensive Review of Recent Automobile Specifications...510-511
- Self-Lubricating Bearings - A Light Construction Formed of Powdered Aluminium...512
Sources of Information