December 1947. Front cover.
December 1947. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials - Engineering Accounts. Stores and Work Investment. Final Inspection...473-474
- The Paris Automobile Show - A Detailed Review of the Continental Exhibits in the Private Car Section...475-491
- Recent Publications - Brief Reviews of Current Technical Books...492
- Press Forging - A Detailed Consideration of Present-day Practice and Equipment - Eumuco (England)...493-497
- Aluminium Sheet - Production Factors Affecting Grain Size...497
- Creep Testing - An American Machine for Investigations at Elevated Temperatures...498
- Stress Determination - American Developments in the Use of Brittle Coatings...499-500
- A New Timken Differential - Distribution of Engine Torque to Driving Wheels in Proportion to Traction - Automotive Products Co...501
- Anti-Vibration Mountings - Some Notes on a Recent Metalastik Development.
- Car Life - Average Service of the Modern American Car.
- Hydraulic Torque Transmission - Some Common Fallacies Refuted - A. H. Deimel...509
- Drawing and Handicraft Competitions - Brief Details of the Drawing and Handicraft Sections...509
- Current Patents - A Comprehensive Review of Recent Automobile Specifications.
Sources of Information