August 1951. Front cover.
August 1951. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials - Engine Design. Petrol from Coal...281-282
- Power Output - An Account of the Work of the Weslake Laboratories plus history - Weslake and Co...283-286
- Engine Detail Machining - Production Methods for Ford Consul and Zephyr Connecting Rods and Crankshafts...287-295
- Road Transport Vehicles - Opinions on Probable Developments in the Foreseeable Future - John Shearman and B. B. Winter...295-296
- Strain Indicators - Direct Recording Instruments of Single- and Four-Channel Type - Kelvin Hughes...300
- Mechanical Handling - A Vauxhall Development for Dealing with Wheels and Tyres...301-302
- Centreless Grinding - An Interesting Scrivener Development for Transfer Machining - Arthur Scrivener...303-304
- Monochrome and Van der Horst - Hard-Chromium Plating Firms Combine...304
- Air Conditioning. By F. W. Duncombe - Some Factors in the Design of Equipment for Passenger Vehicles...305-309
- Wheel Manufacture - An Australian Furnace for Heating Blanks - Major Furnace Engineers Pty...314
- Current Patents - Comprehensive review of recent Automobile Specifications...315-316
Sources of Information