January 1952. Front cover.
January 1952. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials - Standardization of Components. Kerbside Finish...1-2
- The Jaguar Mk VII - A High-speed Touring Saloon of Outstanding Merit...3-8
- Toughened Glass. By H. D. Hendrick - A Survey of Properties, Manufacture and Application...9-12
- Independent Rear Suspension. By D. Bastow - Potential Advantages and Requirements...13-16
- Machinability - A Resume of American Investigations of Methods of Increasing Production and Reducing Costs...27-31
- Grinding Valve Tappets - A Special Scrivener Machine for Endforming Operations - Arthur Scrivener...32
- Conserving Scarce Materials - New Specifications for Casehardening Steels...33-34
- Fatigue of Steels - Data on Fatigue and their Application to Design - R. J. Love...35-40
Sources of Information