November 1952. Front cover.
November 1952. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials - The Commercial Vehicle Show. Developments at the Paris Salon...415-416
- Diesel Engines - Perkins: P3, Perkins: P4, Perkins: P6, Henry Meadows, Leyland: Tiger Cub, Rolls-Royce: C6.NLF, AEC, Albion, Dennis H 06, Foden: FD4, Thronycroft: KRN 6...417-422
- Carburation and Induction Systems...426-429
- Front Axles and Steering...437-438
- Bodywork - Saunders-Roe (Anglesey), Duple Motor Bodies, Mann, Egerton and Co, Thomas Harrington, Charles H. Roe, James Whitson and Co, AEC, Windovers, Park Royal Vehicles, Thomas Allsop, Mulliners, Martin Walter, J. H. Jennings and Sons, Metropolitan-Cammell Carriage and Wagon Co...446-451
- The Paris Salon - Some Outstanding Features of the Continental Exhibits...452-458
Sources of Information