December 1952. Front cover.
December 1952. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorials - Engine Deposits. Graduates and Engineering...505-506
- Austin ‘7’ Structural Design - A Body-chassis Structure Unique Among Quantity Produced Cars...507-512
- Power Steering - A Survey of American Systems for Private Cars...513-520
- A Magnesium Body - An Experiment with a Lightweight Material - Essex Aero...525-526
- Fatigue of Metals - Orowan’s Theory and Its Practical Implications - Prof. J. A. Pope...529-531
- Quality Control - Savings Effected by an American Company Through the Introduction of Statistical Methods - International Harvester Co...533-534
- Vehicle Performance. By Dipl. Ing. Z. Arkus-Duntov - Method of Determining Drag. Engine Power Output and Transmission Behaviour under Operating Conditions...535-541
- Bevel Gear Cutting - Two Maag Developments for Accurate Work - Maag Gear Wheel Co, Zurich...542
- Glass Fibre in Plastics. By A. M. Dobson - Some Aspects of Its Use as a Reinforcing Material...543-544
- Split Pin Synchronizers - New American Units for Heavy-duty Gearboxes - Clark Equipment Co, Buchanan, Michigan...545
- Radiant Heat - Notes on an Efficient Method of Drying Paint - White's Motor Coach Division, Ohio...546
- Current Patents - A Comprehensive Review of Recent Automobile Specifications...547-548
Sources of Information