Automobile Engineer: 1957/02
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 41. Editorial - Chassisless?
- 42. Thornycroft 11.33 Litre Oil Engine - A unit that can be supplied in naturally aspirated or turbo-charged form
- 51. Pneumatic Power-Assisted Steering - Clayton Dewandre compressed-air actuated systems for large commercial vehicles
- 54. Mechanization of Body Production - Automatic handling in the press shop and multi-point welding for assembly at the works of Briggs Motor Bodies Ltd.
- 65. Air Springs for Suspension - Rubber-bellows type springs in suspension systems undergoing development for British cars and commercial vehicles - Andre Rubber Co (General Tyre and Rubber Co, Akron, Ohio)
- 70. Automonocontrol Transmission - Fully automatic, electrically-operated system developed from the Monocontrol unit - ACV
- 73. Vibration and Noise J. L. Koffman - Fundamental data in respect of the effect of these factors on passenger comfort
- 77. Chevrolet Petrol Injection - The Ramjet system, which is based on the continuous injection principle
- 80. The Simms Inertia Starter - A flange-mounted, manually energized unit driving through the flywheel ring gear - Simms Motor Units
- 82. Current Patents - A review of recent automobile specifications
Sources of Information