February 1958. Front cover.
February 1958. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 43. Editorial - British and American Productivity
- 44. German Commercial Vehicles - Some of the latest developments and trends - Borgward and Bussing, Ford and Eylert, Henschel, Krauss-Maffei, Magirus-Deutz, M.A.N., Mercedes-Benz, Neoplan, Spitzer, Tempo and Hanomag
- 55. Roll Axes - W. Steeds, O.B.E., B.Sc., A.C.G.I., M.I.Mech.E. - General considerations relating to roll about the lateral and longitudinal axes, and geometric requirements for the elimination of roll forward, or brake dive
- 58. Automatic Machine Control
- 64. Manufacturing Small Diesel Engines - New flow lines and transfer machines for the production of major components of the Perkins P3/144A three-cylinder unit
- 74. Production Research - A brief survey of PERA activities in 1957
- 77. DAF Hydro-Pneumatic Brake System Arrangement and operation of the compressed air servo control for the hydraulic brakes of tractors and trailers or semi-trailers
- 83. Current Patents - A review of recent automobile specifications
Sources of Information