August 1958. Front cover.
August 1958. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 288. David Brown 557A Gearbox - Five-speed constant mesh gearbox with epicyclic reduction gear arranged to give ten progressive ratios
- 295. Recent Publications - Brief reviews of current technical books
- 303. Crankshaft Turning - An American in-line transfer machine for crankpins - Wickes Corporation, Michigan
- 305. Cromard Liners - Latest developments reduce cost of production and give technical advantages - Laystall Engineering Co
- 306. Interior Cooling for Cars - A. S. Lamburn - Basic principles of air cooling for comfort, as applied to saloon car bodies
- 308. Nuts and Bolts - Discussion of some of the factors affecting strength and fatigue resistance - P. B. Walker
- 312. Fuel Consumption Measurement - Precision electronic apparatus for accuracy of recording consumption of small volumes of fuel - Farnell Instruments
- 314. Semi-Trailer Couplings - H. C. Rippon - Arrangement designed to facilitate the operation of mixed fleets
- 321. The Hancock Telecontrol - An electromechanical, visual-record, control system to eliminate paper-work at all production supervisory levels - Hancock Industries, Michigan
- 326. Current Patents- A review of recent automobile specifications
Sources of Information