September 1963. Front cover.
September 1963. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial. Better Design 385
- Kaiser Jeep 6-230 Engine. A description and design analysis of the 230 in3 - 3,769 cm3 - overhead camshaft power unit K. G. MATTHEWS. 386
- Jaguar Mark X Part II: A design analysis of the rear suspension and front suspension; details of the power-assisted steering system 398
- Pitt All-Align Semi-Trailer. A new four-wheel semi-trailer that has an unusual suspension system 406
- Vehicle Accclerations. The horizontal forces that act between the road and a vehicle during acceleration and braking— Part II: Development of calculations. PROF. G. FRANCIA. 407
- Long Life Oil The development of a motor oil for extended oil-change periods J. C. CREE and P. NEWMAN 413
- PERA Reamer. Outstanding improvements in quality, production rates and tool life claimed for a reamer developed by the Production Engineering Research Association 422
- Full Mould Casting. A process in which expendable patterns vaporize during pouring 423
- Current Patents Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications 424
Sources of Information