November 1963. Front cover.
November 1963. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial. Spark Ignition Engine Efficiency 465
- Rover 2000. An entirely new British car of considerable technical merit. Part I. An analysis of the design of the four-cylinder, single overhead camshaft engine 466
- Jaguar Mark X Part III: The braking system, integral chassis-body structure, fuel system and electrical equipment 474
- International Forum. Readers' views and contributions from their experience in respect of subjects of articles we have published recently. A. R. Savkoor, J. R. Ellis. 481
- Machining Hypoid Pinions. Vauxhall linked line incorporates interesting transfer devices 490
- New Plant and Tools. Recent interesting developments in production equipment 494
- Elastic Die Blocks. A method of metal forming that is especially suitable for use with soft metals or with coated steels and other metals 497
- Leather for Vehicle Trim. The manufacturing techniques of an ancient craft 498
- Current Patents. Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications 505
Sources of Information