December 1963. Front cover.
December 1963. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial. Exhaust Smoke Control 507
- Rover 2000 Part II: The dutch, gearbox, propeller shaft, final drive assembly and the rear suspension system 508
- Rotary Furnaces. Their application for the production of spheroidal graphite iron 517
- Rotary Combustion Engines Part 1: Comparison of the Wankel engine with the cat-and-mouse types and units based on simple rotating elements R. F. ANSDALE 518
- Multi-cone Synchromesh. A new Device that could significantly influence commercial vehicle design 517
- Vehicle Performance Recording. Some notes on instrumentation for measuring the brake pressures, deceleration, wheel motions, vehicle attitudes and other quantities A. L. ALEXANDER 526
- Ride Evaluation. Analogue simulation and correlation between subjective and objective methods of assessment of ride B. D. VAN DEUSEN 532
- Petrol Engine Charge Stratification. Its prospects of improving thermal efficiency, especially under light load conditions 536
- Cassel Sulfinuz Process. A versatile method of heat treatment for automobile components, for improving resistance to scuffing wear and fatigue J. C. GREGORY 539
- Current Patents. Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications 546
Sources of Information