January 1964. Front cover.
January 1964. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial Why Not Ergonomics?
- Rover 2000 Part 111: The front suspension, steering, braking system and details of the chassis-body structure 2
- Books. Brief comments on recent publications relevant to automobile engineering 13
- Sealed-for-life Ball Joints. Problems in the design of suspension and steering ball joints which, in service, require greasing either not at all or after extended intervals 14
- Diesel Fuel Freezing. Causes of and means available for preventing a recurrence of difficulties experienced last winter by many diesel vehicle operators 18
- Rotary Combustion Engines Part II: Vane type units, the pulsation engine, rotary engines and some of the developments on the lines of the Wankel design R. F. ANSDALE 20
- Albion Transmission Production. Manufacture at the Scotstoun plant of Albion Motors Ltd, where extensive use is made of simple yet effective handling equipment 28
- Current Patents. Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications 39
Sources of Information