August 1964. Front cover.
August 1964. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial. Engineers, too, need languages 339
- Fiat 1300 and 1500 Part III: Front suspension; braking system; steering; unitary body-chassis 340
- Accelerated Wear Tests on Hydraulic Pumps. Employment of radioactive isotopes to measure the wear in pumps for power-assisted steering systems J. A. EDWARDS 350
- Books. Brief comments on recent publications relevant to automobile engineering 353
- Improved Braking System for B.M.C. Cars with Six-cylinder Engines. New inertia-control valve; larger vacuum servo unit; modified front disc brakes; self-adjusting rear drum brakes 355
- Automatic Lubrication. Clayton Dewandre Milomatic lubricator claimed to have all the advantages and virtually none of the disadvantages of earlier units 358
- New Door Lock for Open Cars. A Wilmot Breeden design that incorporates anti-burst devices 362
- Instruments for Workshop and Laboratory 375
- Materials and Treatment 377
Editor: T. K. Garrett
Managing Director: Arthur B. Bourne
Sources of Information