October 1964. Front cover.
October 1964. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- Editorial. Why not automatic heating? 421
- London Motor Show. A preview of the new exhibits so far announced of British manufacturers of quantity-produced cars 422
- De Normanville Type 230 Overdrive. A new unit of improved design and wide potential application 434
- Vauxhall Automatic. Upper wishbones for the Vauxhall Victor assembled on Assembly Hi-Ton in-line transfer machines 446
- Deformable Dies. Metal forming with Adiprene, a specially developed proprietary urethane rubber 451
- New Plant and Tools. Recent interesting developments in production equipment 452
- Components and Products 455
- Materials and Treatments. New opportunities for designers to improve their products 457
- Instruments for Workshop and Laboratory 459
- Current Patents Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications 461
Editor: T. K. Garrett
Managing Director: H. N. Priaulx
Sources of Information