February 1965. Front cover.
February 1965. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 43. Editorial The problem of reliability
- 44.Austin 1800 Part III: Unitary chassis-body; electrical equipment
- 53. Engineering courses, conferences and seminars
- 54. Vibration absorber. A simple graphical method of solving in a minimum of time the problem of the tuned damped vibration absorber
- 58. Books. Brief comments on recent publications relevant to automobile engineering
- 60. Tractor and trailer handling. Directional stability and control of a tractor and trailer combination in a flat turn
- 73. Serck Fethrinfan. An engine cooling fan that has a simple mechanism to vary the pitch angle of the blades
- 75. Ductile cast iron. The expiration of the British basic patent directs renewed attention to the advantages offered by this metal
- 76. New plant and tools. Recent interesting developments in production equipment
- 78. Components and products
- 80. Materials and treatment. Latest opportunities for improvement of product design
Sources of Information