August 1965. Front cover.
August 1965. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 343. Editorial. Why use consultants?
- 344. A.E.C. Swift Part two: The fluid coupling, epicyclic gearbox, propeller shaft and final drive assembly
- 350. Engine pressure-volume relationships. Fuel-air cycle selection for the theoretical analysis of compression-ignition engines P. van der Werf
- 354. Air-cooled Wankel engine. The first production version of the Fichtel und Sachs Wankel industrial unit R. F. Ansdale
- 357. Direction indicators. Provisions relating to flashing indicators fitted to motor vehicles registered on or after 1st September 1955, and to trailers drawn by them
- 358. International forum. Readers' views and contributions from their experience in respect of subjects of articles we have published recently. P. G. W. Whybrow, P. Ware, P. E. Waters
- 360. Routemaster buses. The A. A. M. Durrant, Chief Mechanical Engineer (Road Services) of London Transport Board comments on service experience gained from the large-scale operation of these vehicles
- 361. Explosive forming of metals
- 362. Le Mans Rover-B.R.M.. Some details of the performance of the 2S/150/R gas turbine engine and of the design of the heat exchanger
- 364. Perma anti-skid control system A device that regulates the hydraulic pressure in the actuation system for the brakes, to prevent locking of the wheels
- 365. Triumph (Herald) propeller shafts. Strap drive coupling and a bonded rubber sleeve
- 368. Books. Comments on recent publications relevant to automobile engineering
- 373. Advanced applications of acrylic plastics
- 374. New plant and tools. Recent interesting developments in production equipment
- 377. Components and products
- 378. Publications and films
- 379. Materials and treatment. Latest opportunities for improvement of design
- 381. Instruments for workshop and laboratory
Sources of Information