September 1965. Front cover.
September 1965. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 383. Editorial. Automatic controls
- 384. [[AEC: Swift|A.E.C. Swift Part three: Rear hub assemblies, rear suspension, front suspension, steering gear and linkage, braking system, chassis frame and electrical system
- 392. Books. Comments on recent publications relevant to automobile engineering
- 393. Subjective assessment of brake performance. Skilled drivers can assess deceleration on a systematic and reproducible basis R. T. Spurr
- 396. Helical springs. Method of design for a specific life under conditions of fatigue loading K. Weiss and N. Cooke
- 402. Production of cold extrusions. A manufacturing technique that offers extreme economy of material, and for which a new factory has been commissioned by Birfield Extrusions Ltd.
- 410. Maxalog controls. Fluid logic system with many applications, including the control of machine tools and a wide range of production processes. Maxam Power
- 414. New plant and tools. Recent interesting developments in production equipment
- 417. Components and products
- 419. Materials and treatment. Latest opportunities for improvement of design
- 420. Publications and films
- 421. Instruments for workshop and laboratory
- 423. Current patents. Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications
Sources of Information