Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 138,258 pages of information and 223,668 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Auxillary Wheel Sidecar was a motorcycle produced from 1905 to 1906.
The company was located in Child's Place, Earls Court, London. Late in 1905, at the Stanley show, they introduced a sidecar attachment. Fitted to the left side of a bicycle, it carried the engine which drove the sidecar wheel by chain and belt. A wicker chair was fitted above this to carry a passenger.
The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X