Baring Brothers and Co
1800 John and Francis Baring and Co was reorganized as Francis Baring and Co
1803 Francis Baring began to withdraw from active management of the business; Thomas's younger brothers Alexander and Henry, were brought in as partners in 1804. The new partnership was called Baring Brothers & Co., which it remained until 1890. The offspring of these three brothers became the future generations of Barings leadership.
1806 the company relocated to 8 Bishopsgate, where it stayed for the rest of its life.
1890 Limited company: Baring Brothers and Co
Sources of Information