Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 132,775 pages of information and 210,006 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of 14 Baker Street, London
1905 August. Details of the 10-12hp and 24hp cars.
1906 The company was registered on 16 May, to acquire the business carried on under the title of the Beaufort Motor Company Ltd. Directors are: John Edgar Lound (proprietor of the Beaufort Motor Co), Arthur Vaughan Cowell, Sir Frederick Frankland, Richard Vincent Jellicoe and William Alan Turquand (Engineer).  
At the beginning of this century the Beaufort Motor Co based in Twickenham, Middlesex built motor-buses.
The London General Omnibus Co tried out a few Beauforts. They were all open-top double-deckers fitted with chain drive.