Britannia Motor Carriage Co
Also seems to trade as J. H. H. Berkeley
1896 Shareholders (one share each) are: 
- F. Sidney, 98, Sewardstone Road, Victoria Park
- A. North, 2, Church Court, Clements Lane
- H. Hick, 3, Montagu Place, W.C.
- E. W. Little, 325, Stanstead Road, Catford
- O. L. Richardson, 113, Romay Road, Barnsbury
- G. Watts, 74, Union Road, Rotherhithe
- H. Edwards, 110, Cannon Street, E.C.
1896 Prospectus for the Britannia Motor Carriage Co. Directors are J. H. H. Berkeley, C. O. Bastian, John Philipson, J. Bryant, and James Ashton (to be MD). 'THE BRITANNIA MOTOR Runs 60 to 100 miles continuously, according to size. Runs up to a maximum speed of 15 miles an hour. Will drive carriages, launches, train cars, omnibuses, sewing machines, lathes, tricycles, pumps, printing presses, lifts, cranes, mining machinery, etc., with equal facility. Requires no new or special carriage. Works direct on axle or shaft, no gearing or countershaft being required. Can easily and rapidly be fitted to existing carriages or machines. Weighs about 62 lbs. for one horse power and this weight can be still further reduced. Costs only £25 for one horse-power. Costs less for increased horse-power in proportion to the increase. Will run "slow," "half-speed," "full speed," or reverse by merely turning two handles. Has no heat, smell, smoke, or steam, and may be used by a child with absolute immunity from danger. It therefore meets the requirements of the new Act now before Parliament.'
1897 November. EGM held. Full details. Promise first carriages next month. Some problems.