C. A. V.
See C. A. V. - Bosch
1939 The business was renamed as C. A. V.
1961 Manufacturers of bushings and bearings for cars, aircraft and ships. 
1963 Motor Show exhibitor. Injection equipment and other. 
1968 New factory at Sudbury. 
At some point the company was renamed Lucas CAV.
1980 Employing 3,000 persons at Acton.
1981 Bob Lucas was the general manager of the company. In 1981 he was determined to educate the 190,000 strong worldwide workforce that the company's 30% share of the world diesel pump and injector market could be maintained only by becoming more efficient.
1982 Feb: "The lion's share of the current Lucas business in the US is accounted for by the Lucas-CAV division which sells three million Microjectors to General Motors annually for diesel-powered injection pumps".
1982 March: Lucas CAV opened a new diesel fuel equipment factory at Utsunomiya, 60 miles north of Tokyo.
1994 Company bought by Prestolite Electric of the USA.
Later re-located to Greenford