Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 134,652 pages of information and 213,749 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
C. Lorenz AG (1880-1958) was a German electrical and electronics firm primarily located in Berlin. It innovated, developed and marketed products for electric lighting, telegraphy, telephony, radar, and radio. It was acquired by ITT in 1958, and became part of the newly founded company Standard Elektrik Lorenz (SEL).