of Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- The works appear to have started out as the Canning Pottery in Canning Street, Fenton, between 1896 and 1907, and this belonged to R. H. and S. L. Plant.
- Sometime between 1912 and 1921, the Canning Pottery Co was formed and Harold J. Plant (son of R. H. Plant) was a partner.
- 1923 Their principal products were teapots and jugs, but in 1923 they registered the "Decoro" trademark. These "Decoro" wares were of an all-over decoration in dark colours and were a sideline to their principal production of teapots.
- 1929 Listed Exhibitor. Manufacturers of "Decoro" Art Pottery. Cooking Ware, Fancies, Flower Pots and Pedestals, Hotel and Restaurant Ware, Kitchen Ware. Teapots and Jugs. (Stand No. G.20) 
- c.1930 The production of this type of "Decoro" appears to have finished about 1930, when the factory expanded its teapot and jug manufacture.
- 1932 They started producing a "Decoro Flame" ware with a striated glaze effect.
- 1933 They introduced a more floral hand-painted ware that still carried the "Decoro" trade mark.
- The factory ceased production sometime between 1936 and 1940.
Sources of Information