Centaur Tool Works
1911 Company founded when The International Tool and Supply Company (J. H. Petersen) acquired the manufacturing business of The Centaur Engineering Company of West Orchard, Coventry, the freehold works of Ansell's Machinery Stores, 59-61, Sheep-street, Gosta Green, Birmingham, and the Grove-Street Works, Smethwick, retaining its central offices at Trocadero Chambers, Temple-street, Birmingham.
The combined firms started trade as Centaur Tool Works Ltd. 
Sources of Information
- The Engineer 1911/04/28 p. 450