Charles Tennant and Partners
Chemical manufacturers, of Hebburn on Tyne
1865 Hebburn Works were established by Charles Tennant Sons and Co, to take advantage of cheaper fuel and some other materials in the Newcastle district than in Glasgow.
1885 the private Tennant company was split into separate limited companies, the chief of which was Charles Tennant and Co of St Rollox. A separate company Charles Tennant and Partners Ltd was also formed to hold the Hebburn-on-Tyne works
1890 absorbed by United Alkali Co.
1931 Works closed