Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 133,821 pages of information and 211,931 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
1916 Clyde Valley Electrical Power Co built a larger station, called Clyde's Mill, on the site of the old mill. The grounds were 53 acres, and entitled the owners to the ancient water rights vested in the original Clyde's Mill. Initially capacity was 6MW.
1918 Capacity increased to 12MW by 1918
By 1926 Clyde's Mill capacity had increased to 49.5MW.