Commercial Motor Users Association
Established in 1903.
The objectives were: The resisting of undue restrictions placed upon the use of commercial motor vehicles by road authorities; the origination and promotion of improvements in the laws and regulations affecting such vehicles; the support of or opposition to the alterations of such laws and regulations; the popularising and development of commercial vehicles and the collection and circulation of information which is useful to its members. 
Headquarters in 1927 where as follows; 50, Pall mall, London.
List of members in 1927:
- Edward S. Shrapnell-Smith (President/Chairman)
- S. S. Long - Lever Brothers (Vice President)
- Alderman W. G. Lobjoit - W. J. Lobjoit and Son (Vice President)
- Walter Wolsey - Thomas Tilling (Deputy Chairman)
- H. W. Wigan - Eastern Motor Wagon Co (Vice Chairman)
- George Monro - George Monro (Vice Chairman)
- W. McDowall - Gas Light and Coke Co (Vice Chairman)
- R. J. Armstrong - J. Walsh and Co (Vice Chairman)
- O. Cecil Power - Birmingham and Midland Motor Omnibus Co (Vice Chairman)
- F. H. Wort - Wort and Way (Vice Chairman)
- O. Davenport - Boots Pure Drug Co (Vice Chairman)
- J. L. Clewes - Lipton (Vice Chairman)
- E. W. Rudd - E. W. Rudd (Hon. Treasurer)
- Joynson-Hicks and Co (Advisory Solicitors).
- 1904-1921 Col. R. E. B. Crompton.
- 1921-1929 E. S. Shrapnell-Smith.
- 1929-1930 George Monro.
- 1930-1931 C. Le M. Gosselin.
- 1931-1932 Major-general S. S. Long.
- 1932-1933 Alderman Frank H. Wort.
- 1933-1934 S. N. Horne.