Contraflo Condenser and Kinetic Air Pump Co
of 3 Central Buildings, Westminster, SW1
1910 The Contraflo Condenser and Kinetic Air Pump Company was formed, with capital of £80,000. Mr. D.B. Morison was chairman, and possessed nearly half the shares. 'After the formation of the Contraflo Company, the managing director, Mr. W. H. Lynch, was made a director of Richardsons, Westgarth and Co apparently for no other reason than the fact that he was associated with tho Contraflo Company.'
1930 Acquired by G. and J. Weir
Contraflo condensers and associatedequipment were made under licence by a number of firms.
Sources of Information
- Yorkshire Post and Leeds Intelligencer - Saturday 15 December 1917. Context: Shareholders' meeting