Culm Valley Dairy Co
of Cullompton, Devon.
1914 Established in 1866 by four large Dairy Farmers, the present Directors, under partnership agreement. Incorporated as a Limited Company in 1888. Directors s S. Farrant (Chairman), John Clist, Edward Lutley, J.P., and James Wide. Claim to be the largest makers in England. Premises: Erected 1889, equipped with up-to-date plant at a cost of £10,000. The building and process of manufacture is always open to public inspection. Staff: Twenty-five. Specialities: Butter, Cream and Cheese.