Didcot Power Station
The 2000 MW coal-fired Didcot 'A' Power Station was commissioned in 1968 and is currently (2019) undergoing demolition.
Four 500 MW turbine generators by C. A. Parsons and Co (designed by GEC of Erith and Witton before the takeover of the turbo-generator business by Parsons).
Boilers by Babcock and Wilcox.
The 1360 MW gas-fired Didcot 'B' opened in July 1997.