Dunkley were motorcycles produced from 1957 to 1959 in Hounslow, West London.
- 1957 The first model appeared. This was the Whippet 60 Scooterette, powered by a 61cc ohv engine. Later in the year it was joined by the 64cc Super Sports 65, with a spine frame and Continental style.
- 1958 The first two models were joined by the S65 Scooter, which had new cycle parts.
- 1959 Two models were launched – neither of which had rear suspension. These were the 49cc Popular Scooter and a larger version of the same machine that had a 64cc engine. The marque did not survive beyond the end of that year.
Sources of Information
- The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X
-  Ian Chadwick's motorcycle web site
-  The Moped Archive