East Yorkshire Cart and Wagon Co
Makers of Manure and Turnip Drills, of Beverley.
1862 William Sawney occupied premises in Trinity Lane, Beverley.
The business became Sawney and Co.
1880 Name changed to East Yorkshire Cart and Wagon Co
1904 Acquired the business of William Crosskill and Sons
1914 As the East Yorkshire and Crosskills Cart and Waggon Co the business was put into liquidation.
A later revival of the firm was short lived.
Sources of Information
-  A History of the County of York East Riding: Volume 6, the Borough and Liberties of Beverley. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1989.