Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 132,747 pages of information and 210,006 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Easton and Anderson of Erith
1869 Engine for Somerset Rivers Drainage Board (Aller Moor Station, Burrowbridge).
1870 Beam engine from Banstead Hospital, Surrey, now preserved at Bressingham Steam Museum
1874 Pumping machinery for Windsor Castle Sewage Works 
1875 Two Rotative Beam Engines for The Metropolitan water Board (Brixton Hill Station).
Gun mountings of the Moncrieff-type made for the British Government and for the Russian Admiralty. Patented design of a high angle fire mortar mounting for the American Government generated considerable royalties for the firm.
1876 Details of a safety valve designed in 1872. 
1876 Workers strike regarding payment per day rather than per piece of work. 
1878 60-ton steam crane to serve steam hammer at Abouchoff Steel Works, St Petersburg, Russia (see illustration) 
1879 Two Rotative Beam Engines with gear drive and the pumps for Southampton Waterworks (Timpsbury Station).
1883 Engine for Waldersea, Norfolk.
1885 Easton and Anderson had the honour of building one of the few guns made to J. Longridge's design for the British Government.
1885 Made equipment for the Amsterdam Hill Waterworks Company at Weesp, principally comprising four compound beam engines and ten steel Lancashire boilers. The flywheels were 18' 9" diameter, and it was remarked that the rims were machined on a vertical lathe. The components were loaded into sailing ships at the works, and delivered direct to the waterworks. 
1888 February. 150-ton Travelling Crane. 
1888 June. Revolving Water Filter and Purifier. 
1889 William Anderson left the company on being appointed Director General of the Ordnance Factories.
1891 Four Woolf compound beam engines for the pneumatic tube mail system in London 
1892/1893 Made 160-ton shear legs for the naval establishment at Garden Island, Sydney (see illustration). Front legs 137 ft long. Rear leg 186 ft 9" long, positioned (luffed) by a steam-driven leadscrew. This was forged from wrought iron, 10" dia 60 ft 1" long. 
1894 Company wound up for reconstruction. '...it is desirable to reconstruct the Company, and that with a view thereto the Company be wound up voluntarily ; and that Thomas Perceval Wilson, of 3, Whitehall-place, London, S.W., Engineer, be and he is hereby appointed Liquidator...'
1895 Became Easton, Anderson and Goolden