1929. British Industries Fair catalogue.
of 29-35 Branston Street, Birmingham. Telephone: Central 2706. Cables: "Miniature, Birmingham". Showrooms at Great Pulteney Street, London.
- 1819 Elisha Mander was born on 10 May, in Aston Cantlow, Warwickshire, and was christened on 25 July, in Alcester Presbyterian, Warwickshire.
- 1843 He married Catherine Mander on 21 August, in Leamington, Warwickshire. They had seven children.
- 1857 Patents applied for and Patents Granted - 22 January: Elisha Mander, Photographic Case Manufacturer, of Birmingham, and William Morgan, Manufacturer, of the same place, for an invention for — "Improvements in the manufacture of photographic, jewellers', and other cases having wood or papier-machè foundations, and where raised regular or irregular forms are required in such cases, and the machinery for carrying out such improvements, parts of which are applicable to other purposes where sawing or shaping is required." Provisional protection only.
- 1891 Enumeration District 2, Civil Parish of Bickenhill, Eccl. District of Bickenhill: Selborne House, 1, Elisha Mander, Head, M, 71, Photo Frame Manufcter, Employer, Alcester, Warwickshire. (Schedule: Address, Ind, Name, Rel, Married/Single, Male Age, Female Age, Occupation, Status, Birthplace, Special).
- 1899 Mander died on 24 April.
- 1929 Advert for Photograph Frames - in silver, plain, and E.T.; Fancy Metal, various finishes; also Leather, in chief shades in vogue; Rims and Cases for Miniatures; Specialties for war medals. (Leather Goods Section - Stand No P.71)
- Also showing with the Birmingham Jewellers' and Silversmiths' Association. (Stand Nos. J.43 and J.54) 
- 1933 Patent - Improvements in, or relating to, photograph and similar frames.
- 1961 Patent - Improvements in or relating to photograph frames and analogous articles.
Sources of Information
-  Google Books
-  Warwickshire Ancestors Project 1891
-  Family Group Sheet
-   Wikipatents