Fairbairn, Kennedy and Naylor
of Wellington Foundry, Leeds.
1863 Andrew Fairbairn had taken over Peter Fairbairn and Co after the death of his father. He brought his cousin, Mr. T. S. Kennedy, into partnership, as well as Mr. J. W. Naylor - the firm became Fairbairn, Kennedy and Naylor
1876 Members of the Iron and Steel Institute visited their machine and tool making works 
1881 Delivered lathe to W. G. Armstrong and Co
1882 Mr Kennedy retired
c.1883 Alexander Sinclair Macpherson was admitted into partnership. Macpherson was responsible for perfecting machinery used in the preparation and spinning of flax, hemp, jute, and similar fibres.
Presumably became Fairbairn, Naylor, Macpherson and Co
Sources of Information
- The Engineer of 15th August 1876 p180