Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,403 pages of information and 233,519 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
in Fleet Street, Manchester
This may not have been its official name. Latterly it was called Dacca Street Mill (not to be confused with other mills having a similar name).
1791 'To be Sold by private Contract, A Large New-erected WAREHOUSE or COTTON FACTORY, together with a good HOUSE, and other Appurtenances adjoining, pleasantly and advantageously situated, and near the top of Deansgate, in Manchester, and fronting a new street of eight yards wide, called Fleet street; ...'
1794 Advert: 'To be Let or Sold, Together or separately, and may be entered immediately.
TWO very desirable SPINNING FACTORIES, situated at the top of Fleet-street; one of which has a powerful steam engine, erected by Messrs. Bateman and Sherrat, which has never been used.
In the other are some very excellent mule jennies, carding, drawing, and roving machines, which will be sold with the premises, or separately.
For further particulars, apply at the premises, or Mr. Pickance, No. 58, King-street.' 
The 1849 60" O.S. map shows Dacca Mill, bounded on the south side by Fleet Street, on the north by the Manchester and Salford Junction Canal, on the east by Dacca Street. The land to the west was unused.
Adshead's 1851 map shows the owners as Crewdson and Co.
1866 Wilson Crewdson Jun., cotton spinner, Fleet Street 
Fleet Street was to disappear completely under Manchester Central Station and the GNR Goods Station. Its western entrance was on Deansgate, opposite Stewart Street, while its eastern entrance was on Lower Mosley Street, opposite Stirling Street.