Fleming Brothers
Structural engineers of Glasgow.
1907 Company founded.
1949 Fleming Brothers (Structural Engineers) Ltd. was incorporated as a private company, with capital of £200.000, to take over as a going concern and carry on the business of structural engineers and steel, iron, and metal stockholders carried on at 49 Bath Street, Glasgow and elsewhere by Fleming Brothers.[1]
1959 Acquired by Grampian Holdings.[2]
1961 Structural engineers.
1963 Joined the Multi-Storey Construction Association of Glasgow.