November 1933. Sponge mixture.
Green's sponge mixture
of "Brighton House" 369 Clapham Road, London, SW9. Telephone: Brixton 2716
- c1925 How to Use Green's 'Two-Way' Tins - Published in House by H. J. Green & Co. Ltd., Brighton, Fourth Edition.
- 1929 Listed Exhibitor. A display and demonstration in cookery by H. J. Green and Co Ltd, Brighton. Manufacturers of Green's the Original Brighton Sponge Mixture, Green's Chocolate Mould (Chocolate Blanc Mange), Green's Jellies, crystals and squares, Jinjaleena, Custard Powder, Chutney Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Soups, Brytona Confectionery, etc., etc. (Stand No. K.27) 
- c1930 Recipes - Published in House by H. J. Green and Co, Brighton, Third Edition.
- c1935 Recipes - Published in House by H. J. Green and Co, Brighton, Fourth Edition.
Sources of Information
-  Kes Bookmaps - Online Catalog
-  AntiQbook
-  Ditto