Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 144,284 pages of information and 230,174 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
1820 The mill was constructed on the site of an earlier corn mill by John Hall, millwright of Dartford.
There is no evidence to suggest that the paper mill was ever water-powered, its location on the River Darenth being purely for the cooling of its engines.
1836 On John Hall's death, the mills was passed to his son Henry
1980s The paper mill was operating under the name of William Nash and Co, who moved there from Nash's Mill at St Paul's Cray.
2005 The mill was converted into housing. The chimney survives and is Grade II listed.