of Imperial Works, 139 Great Charles Street, Birmingham, Telephone: Central 1707; and 19 Charterhouse Street, Holborn Circus, London, EC1. Telephone: Holborn 1226. T. A.: "Ramequin," London.
- 1855 Hukin and Heath was established by Jonathan Wilson Hukin and John Thomas Heath in Birmingham in 1855.
- 1879 The firm's first marks were registered. Hukin and Heath had premises in Birmingham and London, including impressive showrooms to display their goods to consumers.
- 1881 Hukin retired and John Hartstone Middleton joined as a new partner.
- By 1900, the firm was producing goods in silver and EPNS, as well as dealing in bullion, coins, precious metals and stones and leather goods.
- 1922 British Industries Fair Advert as Silversmiths and Electro-Plate Manufacturers. Manufacturers of Shaving Mirrors, Inkstands, Ashtrays, etc: Finished in Nickel, Satin, Polished Brass and Antique. Mounted Glass and China, featuring exclusive novelties. (Stand No. D.41)
- also Novelties and General Fancy Wares. (Stand No. K.47) 
- 1929 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Finest Quality Silver and Electro Plate. Wares in Mounted English Glass, China and General Ware. Also Nickel Shaving Sets and Novelties. Birmingham Jewellers' and Silversmiths' Association. (Stand Nos. J.43 and J.54) 
Sources of Information