Igranic Electric Co
of Igranic Works, Elstow Road, Bedford.
of 147 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4. Telephone: Central 7123. Cables: "Igranic, London"
1913 Private company established in order to make and further develop the patented control gear of the Cutler-Hammer Manufacturing Co in Britain.
1916 Patent - Improved Means for Controlling Electric Motors.
1920 September. Exhibited at the Machine Tool and Engineering Exhibition at Olympia with chargers for accumulators used in electric trucks. 
1924 Patent - Improvements in or relating to means for inductively coupling electric circuits.
1925 Opened a new office at British Dominions House, Tramways, Centre, Bristol.
1929 Advert for Radio Components; Short Wave and Universal Portable Receivers. Manufacturers of Radio Receiving Sets: Neutrosonic, Universal, Neutor-regenerative; Outfits for building Receiving Sets: Igranikit, Supersonic-Heterodyne. Radio Components. Gramophone reproducing equipments for cinemas, Ballrooms or domestic use: The Phonovox. (Wireless Section - Stand No. MM.40) 
1937 Electrical engineers. "Igranic" Electrical Accessories. 
1946 Patent - Improvements in or relating to electrical contacts.
1956 The Bromborough operation, mainly making radio components, was closed.
1961 Electrical engineers and manufacturers of electric motor control gear, electro-magnetic brakes, clutches and lifting magnets. 
Sources of Information
- Obituary of Marcus Hunter
- The Engineer, 3 September 1920 p233
- The Engineer, 23 October 1925
- 1929 British Industries Fair Advert 236a and p85
- 1937 The Aeroplane Directory of the Aviation and Allied Industries
- Mosquito by C. Martin Sharp and Michael J. F. Bowyer. Published by Crecy Books in 1995. ISBN 0-947554-41-6
- The Times, 14 August 1943
- The Times, Oct 10, 1956
- The Times, 16 August 1960
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE