International Motor Car Co
of 15 High Road, Kilburn, W.
1897. 'The Company has opened offices at 309, Edgware Road, London, W., and is now prepared to deliver their "Parisian" carriages and vans almost immediately on receipt of order. These carriages, which have had a considerable test in France, are driven by oil-motors, and it is claimed that they fully meet all the requirements of the new Locomotives on Highways Act, are not liable to get out of order, are run at a very low cost, and are particularly suitable eta hill climbers. The prices also seem reasonable, starting from £150, and we shall have the pleasure of referring again to the vehicles turned out by this Company when we have had an opportunity of personally testing their power and quality.' 
1898 August. Advertising delivery vans.
1904 May. Details of the 24-hp four-cylinder Diamant car.