Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 133,395 pages of information and 211,465 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
J. H. Dallmeyer Ltd, of Newman Street, London. (1888). 
J. H. Dallmeyer Ltd, of Carlton House, 11d Regent Street, Piccadilly Circus, London, SW1. T.A.: "Dallmeyer, London". Telephone: Gerrard 6513. Factory: Church End Works, Willesden, London, NW10 (1922)
J. H. Dallmeyer Ltd, of Church End Works, High Road, Willesden, London, NW10. Telephone: Willesden 1621-2. Cables: "Dallmeyer, Harles, London". (1947)
c1880 John Henry Dallmeyer was advised to give up the personal supervision of his workshops, and to travel for his health.
His second son, Thomas Rudolphus Dallmeyer assumed control of the business on the failure of his father's health, introduced telephoto lenses into ordinary practice (patented 1891) and wrote a standard book on the subject (Telephotography, 1899).
1892 The company was registered on 11 April, to acquire a business of opticians. 
1910 Exhibited at the Physical Society's Exhibition
1920 January Physical and Optical Societies Exhibition. Lenses. 
1922 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Photographic and Kinematograph Lenses, Cameras, shutters, and Scientific Apparatus. (Stand No. G.61G) 
1937 Manufacturers of photographic and cine apparatus. 
1947 British Industries Fair Advert for Lenses for all Photographic and Cinematograph requirements. Manufacturers of Photographic Lenses for all Cameras and Projectors, Professional sub-standard. Television taking and Projection Lenses. Gauge Projection Lenses, Condensers, Magnifiers, etc. (Scientific and Optical Section - Olympia, Ground Floor, Stand No. D.1689)