J. K. Gulland
of 8 Victoria Street, Westminster, London, SW
1877 Company was established by James Ker Gulland
Also at the same address was the Diamond Drill Co
1910 His son R. G. Ker Gulland joined the firm.
1912 Incorporated as a Limited Company, 1 January, amalgamating with the late firm of A. T. Hirsch and Co.
1914 Boring contractors and diamond drill makers, importers of and commission agents for rough Brazilian diamonds, rock crystal etc., dealers in carbonado (black diamonds) and boarts for prospecting and mechanical purposes.